It was so amazing to perform “Be Our Guest” with the cast of TUT’s Beauty and the Beast in the Houston Thanksgiving Day Parade! See this dancing napkin in the clip available below!
I am overjoyed to announce that I will, yet again, be telling a “Tale as Old as Time” over the holiday season in Beauty and the Beast at Theatre Under the Stars! I will be in the ensemble of this gorgeous production. Tickets and info available here.
I am over the moon to announce that I am working with SW Artists! I am so excited to see what this new chapter brings!
I am super excited to be performing in #DancerFirst, a cabaret show at the West End Lounge! Catch me singing one of my favorite songs on July 10 at 9:30pm with a bunch of other talented dancers!
Purchase tickets here!
Had the honor of representing Disney Dreamers Academy on Good Morning America this morning!
I had a great time spending my holidays telling this beautiful story. 11 weeks of my life that I will surely never forget!
So happy to have had a great opening night, and even more excited for a great review from Philly.com who says, "An immensely enjoyable musical with terrific music and great choreography by Jenn Rose, director Matthew Decker’s staging has brilliant ensemble performances". I am honored to be a part of this talented ensemble.
Cabaret Teaser Reel viewable here
I am completely overjoyed to announce that I will be performing as Texas in Arden Theatre's production of Cabaret September 21-October 22! This is my dream show and I cannot wait to get started. Tickets can be purchased here.
So excited to be earning my first batch of EMC points doing West Side Story. I am looking forward to the journey ahead towards becoming a member of Actors Equity!
I am so excited to announce that Crashlight, the Off-Broadway musical I performed in at the Cherry Lane Theater this summer, is nominated for a BroadwayWorld.com award under Best Musical! Our fabulous director, Celeste Makoff, is also nominated for Best Director. Cast your vote for us here!
Martin Kushner writes, "Two excellent Dancers, in white/off-white leotards and diaphanous capes and choreographer by Kaitlyn Moise, appear in many of the scenes, seemingly to represent the freedom of personal expression, unfitted movement, and the beauty of the human form."
I'm hoping that this is the first of many good reviews! Read the rest of the review here.
What a whirlwind weekend! I opened in my first Off-Broadway musical to a sold out audience! Come see us at the Cherry Lane Theater through Sept 11. Tickets available by clicking the picture below!
- I am one of the models on the box of Go Gator games, currently available at Walmart in the USA and Canada!!
- I am so excited to announce that I will be performing as a featured dancer in the ensemble of the new musical Crashlight at the Cherry Lane Theater this summer from August 25-September 11! Ticket information coming soon! (5/2016)
- I am now represented by LDC Artist Representation ! (3/22/16)
- I just shot the pilot episode of the SAG new media web series, Funereal. I excited to have a recurring role in the series! (3/12/16)
- Cara just completed The Growing Studio Casting Director Workshop where she worked with Randy Skinner (Dames at Sea), Marc Kimmelman (A Bronx Tale) , David Bushman (Chicago), Patrick O'Neill (School of Rock). She showcased to the following casting offices: Tara Rubin, Telsey and Co, Stewart/Whitley, Binder, Carnahan, and North Shore Music Theatre, (2/8/16)